Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sweet Memories

http://www.scrapbookyoursweetmemories.com/
Well we survived the road trip. Had a great time shopping, shopping, and shopping. Oh I almost forgot we did eat. The new scrapbook store in Carrolton was beautiful. It was so dainty and cute. The crop room was very nice. The bright display showroom was perfect. Erin has a new scrapbook product line called Kaiser Scrapbook. Beautiful line of products. Erin and her mom Carolyn were so sweet. Thanks ladies for the invite to your wonderful new store. Oh Kay picked up her goodie to some "BLING-BLING". Hope you all get a chance to go and visit the store soon. Oh did I tell ya about the bathroom?

Hummmm, well maybe you just better see it yourself!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ladies were SO fun! I'm so glad you got to visit and you all were so complimentary! You don't know how much that encourages me.

Thank you all so much for visiting and I hope you can come back and crop with us sometime :)