Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anyone want Pears???



Hugh decided on Friday that he wanted to stop at a woman giving pears away. Well I knew I was going to have to do something with those buggers. WHEW!! Did I have a sunday off??
NOT!! Got up put the roast in oven. Went to church, (i needed it). Went to grocery store. Came home started the clothes, ate lunch. Hugh left went to his mom's. I went to Walmart, Publix, Big Lots, and Kroger. Gathering up the supplies for the making of pear relish!!
Well finally got home around 4 and started peeling pears, cutting, grinding up that crap then cooking AAAAAHHHHHH. Finally around 7pm, I was finished with 12 pints of the most beautiful stuff ever. So I spent 3 hrs today making pear relish, after all it didn't kill me. It turned out beautiful to. I have never made it!! It tastes delicious to. Not hot just sweet and spicey!!



No comments: