Friday, September 18, 2009

The Stamps of Life

Just joined a new club with Stephanie Barnard. Remember her? Well she has started her own company now and will be offering some great new stamps into the mix. I joined her monthly stamp club. Which is a great deal to, $11.95 a month and we as members get the stamps before they go public. How awesome is that? If you 't want to be a member her stamps are super cheap and good quality to. I loved the rubber that the old stamps she had, (pink, green, purple ones) Stephanie called me personally when I joined to. It was great speaking to her. I loved her videos that she had back in the day. Make sure you watch her new videos to. Join the club it's a great deal. Tell her Victoria sent ya. There is no commission thing either. Each member is on their own, no selling to other either. Oh I almost forgot there are digital images to for you digi stampers. I had a hard time deciding myself. I figured the actual stamp will be better for me cause I like to touch my supplies. See the new one offered below.

I am really excited to get the new stamp to. As soon as it arrives I will post some projects with it.
Thanks Stephanie for the great stamp club.

No comments: