Friday, August 21, 2009

Loads Of Love Card

Well I got a new stamp set. Loads of Love from Stampin Up. I have been wanting this set for like a year now. I finally broke down and got it. I searched you tube for an example everywhere on what to do with it. Well I found this. http://www.youtube.com/user/lovenstamps
Big Ups!!
Love this set!!

Made with green CTMH paper, GP white cardstock, Stampin up Loads of Love Stamp set, Stampin Up water colored pencils, Momento ink black, SU Old Olive, Walmart textured blue and white cardstock.

4 comments:

The Closet Crafter said...

I love this stamp set! I don't use it nearly enough, though. You did an awesome job on the card, I love the pull tab to move the truck! Very clever. I like the way you colored it as well!

scrapbookqueensassymouth said...

Thanks Angela. Off to try more colors this weekend.

Sharon Caudle said...

What a cute idea and an awesome card! I love it!

laurie said...

This is s set I always wanted but never got around to ordering. I love your card!