Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Cards Today!!

Well I gave it a shot with digital scrapbooking. Not to hard. Print from computer then color the image and do something with it. What is hard about that right?
well the coloring part is. Blend, blend, blend!! Takes practice I guess.
One day I will get it.


Owl Whimsey Digi Image, SU watercolored pencils, Creative Imaginations stamp image, Walmart 110lb white cardstock, DCDW designer papers, bazill cardstock.


Victoria Case digi image, SU watercolored pencils, CTMH Puppy stamp set, DCDW decorative paper, Walmart 110lb white cardstock, bazill cardstock.


Sweetie digi image from Owl Whimsey, SU Watercolored pencils, Walmart 110lb white cardstock, I forget the slab of decorative papers I use.

1 comment:

Jean Peters said...

An excellent attempt with the digi stamps and colouring. Well done with you take on the Owl Whimsy image. Hope over to my blog
www.papersandcakes.blogspot.com and you will find this weeks owl whimsy freebie.